(Date: 25.11.2013 – 29.11.2013)
Another whole week of writing texts. Yay.
At the beginning of the week I finish my annual reports, modulo some last iterations by proof readers.
The rest of the week I work on the paper. One week left!
The first chapter is, content-wise, ready. The second chapter is roughly done, but needs quite a bit of polish and reworking. The third chapter I did not touch at all up to now. Much to do, you see…
Also, I meet with my supervisor and talk again about the physics channel I should analyze for my thesis. I knew the topic already roughly, but now we focussed it a bit. It’s quite interesting, though.